Buying Las Vegas Short Sales
Las Vegas Short Sales are another way to find some amazingly low Home Prices. A lot of the time we advise our clients to stick with Buying REO's/Bank Owned Homes because of the short escrow periods and the fact that you don't have to negotiate with the banks for a short payoff amount. However, if you have patients and persistence you can find some amazingly low deals on Las Vegas Short Sales. You need to be prepared for a few things when dealing with Las Vegas Short Sales. First, instead of the usual 30 day escrow you are looking at closer to 4-6 months in escrow. Secondly, you need to understand that there is no guarantee that the deal will actually close. Even if you wait 4 months for the lender to approve the deal, the lender may opt to not approve the deal/sales price and then we would be back to square one looking for another home. This is why I say you must be willing to be patient and persistent when trying to purchase Las Vegas Short Sales. You really are at the mercy of the bank in regards to response times, but we can make sure everything is done and well prepared on our end to expedite the deal as much as possible. We have experience is purchasing and listing Las Vegas Short Sales and we know how to deal with the lenders in order to get the best possible outcome for our clients.
Down payments as low as 3.5% -- gift funds & down payment assistance programs allowed
Loan amounts up to $400,000-- (Clark County)1
No qualifying income ceiling
Debt-to-income qualifying ratio allows a larger portion of the buyer's income to go toward monthly mortgage payment -- buyers may qualify for higher sales price!
Seller contributions up to 6% allowed -- closing costs only
Non-occupant co-borrowers allowed on 1-unit properties
Available on 1-4 unit properties, manufactured homes and FHA- approved condominium projects
Renovation program offers loan amounts based on expected home values after improvements are made up to $35,000 -- 203K Loans
FOREIGN NATIONALS: AVAILABLE FINANCING!
- 15 YR FRM, 30 YR FRM, 5/1 & 7/1 ARM
- Purchase & Rate/Term Refinances
Primary and Second/Vacation Homes
Loan Amounts up to $650,000
Maximum Loan-to-Value 60%
Foreign Nationals are not required to have a Social Security number
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Guide you to where you can find answers to all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- be with you at escrow when you sign your closing papers.
Let me connect you with my lender. He is the best!! He will work very hard to get you the best loan possible.
All types of loan programs available including
Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.